Let's talk careers...
MVM Careers improves graduate employability. We run carefully-structured, customized workshops in English or French on behalf of career management centers in business and engineering schools. From our team of human resource professionals and international managers, students learn the career skills and gain the assurance that they need to become autonomous in their job searches. MVM Careers also provides career coaching to individuals and assists organizations with the professional development of their employees.
- tried and tested teaching methods
- tools developed specifically for graduates
- substantial experience in recruitment decisions with multinationals
and blue-chip companies
- incorporation of new employment trends and requirements into our materials
- a personalised approach
Our expertise, experience and enthusiasm enable us to offer a rich and relevant learning experience for individuals.
- Michelle Botha is highly skilled at crafting resumes for a specific audience to gain optimum impact. During our sessions, she highlighted additional information I hadn’t considered. The reformulated resume summarized my previous experiences in such a way that they were directly relevant to my target field of marketing. Michelle’s efforts were instrumental in repositioning me for a successful career transition.
- I initially contacted MVM Careers for CV improvement and adaptation for English speaking markets, but soon realized that I would benefit from more guidance on interview preparation, being French. I saw Victoria for a couple of sessions and subsequently felt better prepared and more confident to tackle the interview process, including the tricky questions I was so dreading.
- Thank you for the insightful and timely session on Career Switching last week. Prior to a phone call with the Head of Sales at Microsoft in Paris later that day, I used the suggestions at the workshop to take my preparation to another level. At the end of my call, I realized that focusing on the ‘hook’, rather than speaking about my past, generated more interest in the person I was speaking to.
- Margaret’s approach and extensive recruitment experience in many countries, allowed me to confidently prepare my job search and applications for companies based in Russia.
- I particularly appreciated the combined approach of small discussion groups with peer input and the individual sessions with Victoria, which were an opportunity for more focused work and polishing up details. After the workshops, I received excellent feedback from headhunters and recruiters which is why I strongly recommend Victoria Marshall and her colleagues.
- Through the one-on-one sessions with Michelle, we identified new ways of formulating my strengths, visible on my CV and better aligned with my career objectives. Michelle also helped me craft tailored versions of my CV for different functional roles & geographical regions. I substantially increased my application hit rate and recommended her services to three colleagues of mine!
- We have worked with MVM Careers on two occasions and been very satisifed with their approach and reactivity. The customization of their training modules enabled us to propose a hands-on, half-day workshop for our candidates just one month after our initial meeting. The candidates left the workshop with increased confidence, motivation and tips & tools to put into immediate practice.